A mechanical shaking table is a kind of traditional sinusoidal vibration test equipment. Because of its simple operation and low price, it is still widely used today. It has a frequency range of a few Hz to 100 Hz, and the maximum acceleration allowed during testing is 20g.
Usually, your packaged goods must be able to withstand vibrations, dynamic energy, or collisions when they are shipped. Our mechanical shaker is a low-cost test tool that can be used to test your packaging design. Mechanical shakers are used in the manufacturing process for environmental stress testing and design certification. Ultimately, product reliability, quality assurance, and fatigue testing (ESS). Each mechanical shaker has software that can be used to precisely customize the displacement you need.
Linkotest designs and manufactures vibration test systems including, vibration shaker table, transportation simulators, mechanical shakers, and other products to meet your different vibration test needs.
Today, there are many reasons to use mechanical vibrating screens:
You can choose to use vibration as a method of product design. This is to ensure that your product can withstand the critical frequency without failure before it goes into production. For example, it is not uncommon to determine that a PC board has a resonant frequency, which can cause it to engage with other components in the case, leading to damage.
The solution may be to add support or reinforcement to solve the problem. Or, the entire electronic console product may react badly to vibration, so you need to redesign the product.
On the other hand, another use of mechanical shakers is to simulate the vibration environment. Air, sea, and ground transport products are all vibration environments. However, the vibration curve required to simulate any aircraft, ocean-going ship, or truck is different.
Often we need to perform feature analysis or specification guidance in the field to replicate these vibrations in the laboratory. There are numerous military and commercial codes that recommend or require vibration levels for all environments.
1) ESS applications
Usually in the production process, the most common use of mechanical shakers is to remove manufacturing defects. Like excess solder and loose screws. This process is known as environmental stress screening (ESS). In this process, your product is stimulated rather than simulated. In this regard, its goal is to eventually build a product with zero defects from component to finished product. The term, zero defect, is often interpreted as Six Sigma reliability.
For the success of mechanical shakers for ESS applications, the common thinking is that the shaker may have sufficient characteristics (force, displacement, acceleration) to destroy the product. If the shaker can cause failure, all aspects of the shaker are adjustable. The smaller the degree of vibration that may eventually occur with manufacturing defects.
All in all, the mechanical vibrating screen is a multi-purpose machine. It can be used as a quality tool to improve product reliability and integrity from the component level to the system level.
In order to simulate the vibration and shock of goods in the process of the vehicle or ship transportation, we use eccentric axes to form an elliptical motion trajectory during rotation. Our test platform is fixed on eccentric bearings. When the eccentric bearing rotates, the whole plane of the test platform oscillates up and down in an elliptical shape. In this way, the eccentric shaft can be adjusted by changing the speed. Just like a car or a ship can change its speed by changing its speed.
Choose Linkotest Mechanical Shaker for reliable, efficient, and customizable vibration testing solutions. Contact us today to discuss your specific requirements and unlock new possibilities for quality assurance and compliance in your industry.
- Flexible Testing Capabilities: With the Linkotest Mechanical Shaker, you can conduct fixed displacement and constant frequency tests, achieving precise and controlled vibrations. Both vertical and horizontal vibrations can be easily achieved using a single clamp, eliminating the need for complex control systems.
- Compliance with International Standards: Our equipment complies with essential standards such as GB2423-2008, IEC60068, IEC62133, and more. This ensures the reliability and accuracy of your test results, giving you the confidence to deliver compliant and high-quality products.
- Durable and Reliable: Built to withstand demanding environments, our mechanical shaker is constructed using robust materials and state-of-the-art technology. It offers long-lasting performance, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
- Customizable Solutions: We understand that every testing requirement is unique. That’s why we provide customization options to tailor our mechanical shaker to your specific needs. From test parameters to additional features, we can create a solution that fits your exact requirements.
- Expert Support: At Linkotest, we value customer satisfaction. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing comprehensive support, from initial consultation to after-sales service. We are here to assist you throughout the entire testing process, ensuring a seamless experience.
- Frequency range: 5~100Hz
- Acceleration: 3~20g
- Tabletop: 500×500-1500x1500mm
- Test mode: fixed frequency, positioning shift sweep frequency test
- vibration direction: horizontal, vertical
- Compliance with National and International Standards: Our Linkotest Mechanical Shaker is meticulously designed to meet and exceed rigorous industry standards, such as IEC 60068. We offer a comprehensive range of vibration test solutions tailored to different industries, ensuring your products are fully compliant.
- Advanced Vibration Absorption Technology: Unlike traditional shakers, our Mechanical Shaker incorporates innovative vibration absorption technology. This eliminates the need for a fixed foundation, providing greater flexibility and cost savings in installation.
- Mobility and Stability: Equipped with locking wheels, our Mechanical Shaker offers effortless mobility. This feature enables you to easily relocate the machine as needed, optimizing workspace utilization and facilitating efficient testing processes.
- Real-Time Control and Monitoring: Our state-of-the-art control system ensures that parameters are adjusted and monitored in real-time. This enables you to have precise control over the vibrations, guaranteeing accurate and reliable results consistently.
- User-Friendly Operating System: The Linkotest Mechanical Shaker is powered by the user-friendly Microsoft Windows operating system. This familiar interface allows for easy navigation and enables seamless integration with other software and data analysis tools.
- Minimal Maintenance Requirements: We understand the importance of minimizing downtime and maintenance costs. That’s why our Mechanical Shaker is engineered to require very low maintenance. This ensures that your testing processes can run smoothly with minimal interruptions.
Mechanical vibration testing machine is suitable for fixed displacement tests under low frequency, fixed frequency or sweep frequency closed loop vibration. In order to fix the test acceleration, it can do positioning shift and constant frequency test. However, it can not do a constant acceleration sweep frequency test.
You don’t need to worry, this device doesn’t need a complicated control system. You can achieve vertical and horizontal vibration with a single fixture.