In general, mobile product drop testers are mainly suitable for portable products. Such as mobile device substrate products, mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc. iPad, digital cameras, video cameras and other tapes, electronic components, etc. We test the product in any position and drop it from any height. To test the impact resistance of the product, and finally determine the reliability of your product.
Linkotest designs and manufactures drop test machine including drop testers for mobile products, drop testers for packages, drop testers for large Items, rotating drum testers, and other products to meet your different drop test needs.
- The equipment uses imported motor components for quick positioning, adjustable test height, and long-lasting use.
- This device uses a special suction cup and clamping design. Multi-angle adjustment device and variable Angle, suitable for product side, corner, and surface test.
- The product’s drop angle is nearly equal to the test setting angle.
- There are manual and automatic test modes on the device. In the automatic test, it can automatically rise to the predetermined height after falling, and it is convenient to operate and improve the testing effect.
- Japanese SMC high-quality components are used throughout pneumatic components to ensure durability.
- There are several drop plates available, including steel plates, cement plates (or granite plates), and drop plates relevant to international testing criteria.
- This machine adopts Japanese SMC pneumatic components. Its holding area is large, telescopic, and it falls at the same time as the test piece. In addition, in order to ensure that the specimen is close to the initial attitude of the drop test when falling in a directional manner, the specimen and the specimen are separated instantaneously at 300mm.
The following are the functions of a drop tester for mobile products.
1) Test the impact resistance of the test products
To test the impact resistance of your product. This device can be small, lightweight (light electronic products, mobile phones, etc.) products fixed in any position, and from the height of 300-1500mm repeatedly dropped.
2) Table of specimen support
In addition, the pneumatic pen cylinder device for clamping can be switched off instantly at a set height. And the sample support table can be adjusted to any height.
3) Specimen fixing and dropping
Please use the (clamp) and (reset) buttons of the controller to secure the sample. And press the “Drop” button to start the drop.
4) Setting the drop height
With the height setting pointer, you can set any height and change the position of the scale at will.
5) Act with caution
- This device has the following security Settings, please pay close attention when using it.
- Without clamping the specimen support table. Even if you press the “Drop” button, the workbench will not fall.
- To release the drop, press the Drop button. It is worth noting that the buzzer will sound at this time.
- After you press the “Down” button, the buzzer will start to sound. If the control device is currently abnormal, you need to release the “drop” button and turn off the power switch to stop the action.
- In fact, the drop-off device cannot fall into a state of power failure, which is a safe state. Because it only works when the power is turned on and the “drop” button is pressed. Similarly, even if the power is turned off in the presence of the usual air pressure supply, the pen cylinder can only start the stripping of the sample with power on, so it is very safe.
- You need to grease the guide post. And please clean road signs with volatile cleaners and non-woven fabrics.
- Lubricate the guiding column on both sides with the proper oil.
- Because the inside of the product may contain dust that has been there for some time. So after 500 uses, it is recommended that you check the inside of each. (especially on the retractable “pen holder” arm)
|1. You need to keep the device indoors. In addition, there should be no high concentration of dust, corrosive gases, or flammable and explosive gases nearby.
2. Ambient temperature: +5°C to +40°C, relative humidity: 90% RH.
|Our company will provide you with basic design requirements during the design phase. According to the drawings and related process requirements provided by our company, the user is required to design and construct the ground and foundation.