Agree test chambers is an environmental chamber that combines temperature, humidity, and vibration testing. These rooms are named after the American military consortium. Because they asked to use the rooms in the first place. And they can produce rapid temperature changes and reproduce various humidity levels.
In general, we will be the temperature, humidity, and vibration of the three environmental stress combined tests called “three comprehensive tests”. The test assesses the suitability of the product for use and transportation over a wide range of temperatures, humidity, and vibration.
It can more accurately reflect the adaptation of electrical and electronic products to complex environmental changes such as temperature, humidity, and vibration during transportation and actual use. In addition, it can reveal product defects. This contrasts with the effect of a single factor. Therefore, it is a key and necessary test procedure throughout the entire test process.
However, from the point of view of the failure mechanism of the simultaneous action of temperature, humidity, and vibration. In the temperature cycle process, due to the different expansion coefficients of the material, the product will expand and contract.
This causes the joint to loosen. In addition, when moisture and humidity permeate through the gap, the friction coefficient of the joints and joints will be reduced. With the application of vibration stress, the resonance phenomenon of the product will also be related to a specific frequency. In addition, due to the repeated occurrence of motion, hygroscopic, freezing, resonance, and other processes (due to the substantial acceleration of single-factor failure modes and the combined influence of the three causes), it is possible to form new failure modes.
In summary, agree test chamber is suitable for high-temperature, low-temperature, high-low-temperature cycle, and temperature stress screening (ESS) tests of the entire product and component. And the vibration table is connected with the constant temperature and humidity test chamber, which can realize the comprehensive test of temperature, humidity, and vibration.
Linkotest designs and manufactures environment test chambers including temperature humidity chambers, walk-in test chambers, thermal shock test chambers, fast change rate test chambers, agree chambers, xenon arc test chambers, uv test chambers, accelerated aging test chambers, rain & spray test chamber, salt spray test chamber, compound salt spray test chamber, laboratory oven, and other products to meet your different environmental test needs.
- The temperature rise or cooling capacity of the temperature and humidity vibration test chamber can be designed with a temperature change rate of up to 40C/min
- Specially designed dry air equipment to protect the sample surface from condensation during the test
- Modern design, latest modular creation technology, perfect control.
- Color screen 32-bit control system, Ethernet E management, USB data storage function, APP mobile platform management protocol room programmable load power 4 on/off output control to protect product safety
- Unique air circulation system
- Equipped with protective measures such as equipment overload, overheating, abnormal power supply, overvoltage, and fault detection
- The humanized design of the test program has functions such as intelligent power-off reset, automatic memory continuation, and automatic origin start.
- Independent products have anti-condensation functions and over-temperature, sedative, and smoke-proof functions
- Automatically return to the room temperature setting
- Diagnostic system with information on operating hours and possible failures.
- The device can expand the remote service function and provide the machine with a mathematical disk
- Multi-language selection: Chinese, English, Russian, Korean, Japanese, and German multi-language switching.
The agree test chambers are designed to provide the flexibility to adapt to your many different environmental testing requirements. What’s more, the agree test chambers can be used as separate temperature or humidity chambers, as well as vibration chambers.
The heating rate of the agree chamber is 4.0 ° C /min and the cooling rate is 1.0 ° C /min. With a customized configuration, the cooling speed can reach 5~10℃/min. You can choose from a variety of shakers.
The interior and exterior of the AGREE chamber are made of SUS 304 stainless steel. The exterior has a matte finish. The insulating material is made of high-density high-temperature resistant polyurethane.
If our standard agree cavities do not meet your needs, we can customize agree on cavities in various sizes and functions according to your requirements.
Generally speaking, in the aviation, aerospace, military, electrical, electronic, and other industries. A combination of temperature, humidity, and vibration tests is often used to evaluate the whole machine as well as individual components. Therefore, in the entire process of product and material development, sample testing, and finished product identification. Comprehensive testing is a critical testing method for you.
In addition, agree test chambers provide flexibility. Use this method to adapt to your changing environmental testing requirements. And the chamber can be used in temperature-only or temperature-humidity configurations. In particular, fast thermal rotation rates from 5°C to 30°C are available.
In this case, this type of test system is divided into a vibration testing machine and a test chamber. Therefore, before choosing the right test chamber, we must first choose the right vibration table. Because the test bed of the vibration testing machine will be placed in the test chamber.
Vibration Test System
1. Select an appropriate test table and be aware of the maximum size of samples and fixtures.
2. Determine the necessary exciting force based on all moving weights and test accelerations, then choose equipment that is capable of producing that force.
3. Select the appropriate vibration testing machine model and be aware of the maximum operating frequency and maximum displacement of the test conditions.
4. Based on the test function, choose the proper controller.
- Internal size:
- Temperature range:
- Humidity range:
- Heating/cooling rate:
- Temperature uniformity:
- Test sample(material, volume, weight):
- Sample calorific value:
- Execution standard：
- Hole size:
- Type of cooling
- Other requirements:
You can choose the appropriate equipment and carry out the necessary tests according to the above specifications.
- GB/T2423.35-2019 Environmental testing Part 2: Tests and guidelines Climate (temperature, humidity) and dynamics (vibration, shock) integrated test
- IEC/EN60068-2-53-2010 Environmental testing-Part 2:Tests and guidance-Combined climatic(temperature/humidity) and dynamic (vibration/shock) tests
- ISO 16750-3-2012 Road vehicles – Environmental conditions and testing for electrical and electronic equipment – Part 3: Mechanical loads
- VW80000-2017 Electric and Electronic Components in Motor Vehicles up to 3.5 t General Requirements, Test Conditions, and Tests